HR Executive/Manager Healy Consultants Group Pte
Please send your job application to the following email address: email@example.com. Email sent to other addresses will not receive any response.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Establish relationships and liaise with the global management team on people & culture
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies and procedures
- Responsible for all global human resource activities to include employment metrics, compensation, benefits, employee relations, all HR costs and policies, immigration and separation
- Coordinate and drive the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries
- Oversee recruitment function, which includes translating hiring needs, candidate screening and extending offers of employment
- Develop and administer onboarding / new hire induction program
- Manage annual talent management process
- Partner with internal stakeholders to assess training needs, identify training programs and manage all employee certificates
- Develop, oversee and manage employee retention initiatives, including the mentor program
- Translate tactical business plans into HR operational plans
What qualities are we looking for?
- University degree in business management or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5-7 years of human resources experience required
- Knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines on a global level
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of employment law and other government compliance regulations in various countries, including Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai.
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations to management
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally as required
The Role Is Ideal ForThe role is perfect for an organized people person who enjoys interacting with people and who is passionate about finding people who are a good fit for Healy Consultants.
Salary & BenefitsStarting Salary is between SGD4500 – SGD5500 depending on experience. Salary is reviewed every 6 months and will be increased based on quality of deliverables.