|I am a Vietnamese who came to Singapore in 2011 to pursue a Bachelors in Business Administration (BAA) at NUS. I am excited to use my knowledge to assist Clients from all around the world.|
- To be able to effectively handle all Clients’ requests;
- To become expert in company formation in different jurisdictions;
- To learn new ideas and develop myself.
|My daily work schedule|
- Reply to Clients’ enquiries;
- Update Clients and manage project plans;
- Actively looking for new international business solutions.
|The most interesting work I ever did||A field study and report for Adidas Singapore on how to improve their warehouses across the Southeast Asia region.|
|The most rewarding work I ever did||Seeing my colleagues and Clients happy|
- Family and friends.
|My role models||My parents|
|Past work experience|
- Internship at Singapore Academy of Law
- 3 months at Neptune Orient Lines Ltd as assistant to the director.