DOING BUSINESS IN ANGUILLA IN 2017
Since 2003, Healy Consultants Group PLC has assisted our Clients with starting their company in Anguilla. Our services include i) Anguilla international business registration ii) government license registration iii) international or Anguilla business bank account opening iv) employee recruitment strategies v) visa strategies and vi) office rental solutions.
Press the link headings below to read detailed, relevant, up to date information.
Advantages of Anguilla company registration
- If properly structured, Anguilla company can legally house international tax exempt profits;
- Up to 100% foreign corporate ownership is permitted. A minimum of one shareholder and one director is required for Anguilla companies, but they need not be residents in Anguilla. Corporate shareholders and directors are permitted. Following registration, shareholders and directors details are not available on a public register;
- Anguilla entity is cost effective and fast, as there are no minimum capital requirements;
- It is not necessary to submit an annual tax return or financial statements to the government;
- It is easy to open global corporate bank accounts to support the Anguilla company. Healy Consultants works with internationally recognised banks such as HSBC, Standard Chartered, and Citibank to provide corporate bank account services;
- An Anguilla company can perform all business activities under one commercial license through a doctrine of “ultra vires.”;
- Anguilla is a lesser known UK territory with a highly regulated financial services industry. Consequently, fees, services and real estate are cheaper than compared to Isle of Man or BVI. Financial services companies based in Anguilla benefit from the island’s reputation, British company law, and being in the same time zone as New York markets.
Disadvantages of Anguilla company registration
- The lack of public registers makes proof of ownership challenging. Anguilla entity is therefore not recommended for high profile trading operations;
- Anguilla agrees to cooperate with the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) and share information on bank account holders at Bermudan banks with account holders’ governments;
- Anguilla companies might be deemed to be of low credibility due to the nation’s reputation as a tax haven.
Tell us what you need - we’ll send you a customised proposal in 5 hours!
To help us engineer the optimum Anguilla corporate structure, please complete the 3-minute questionnaire below; then press the submit button below.
This data remains confidential and is not sold to third-parties.
Within 5 hours, one of our senior staff will ring or email you:
- Time to incorporate: Two weeks
- Cost to set up: US$5,950
- Minimum capital: US$0
- Physical office required: No
- Shareholders: 1
- Directors: 1
- Company secretary: Yes
- Resident director: No
- Corporate tax rate: 0%
- Corporate tax base: Territorial
- Shelf companies: Unavailable
- Main company type: Offshore business company
Useful links for Anguilla
Government and public authority websites:
- Central Bank of Anguilla
- Anguilla hotels
- Government of Anguilla
- Anguilla Chamber of Commerce
- Anguilla Ministry of Finance
- Anguilla Doing Business
- Anguilla Commercial Registry
- Anguilla Yellow pages
- Tax Justice Network – Report on Anguilla 2013
- Anguilla International Business Companies Act
- Anguilla Financial Services Commission
- Anguilla KPMG – Thinking Beyond Borders
- Limited Liability Company Act
- Anguilla Profile – IFRS
- Anguilla Ministry of Finance – Consultation Paper on Beneficial Ownership