DOING BUSINESS IN BVI IN 2017
Popular Package for BVI
- Business Company
- 1 week to incorporate
For over a decade, Healy Consultants Group PLC has been efficiently and effectively assisting our Clients with i) BVI company registration ii) business banking solutions and iii) accounting and tax compliance services.
Steps to register your company in the British Virgin Islands
- Prepare documents and forms for incorporation;
- Reserve company name at the Registry of Corporate Affairs;
- Submit all signed documents;
- Receive registration approval;
- Open bank account;
- Activate internet banking;
- Apply for financial license at the Financial Services Commission;
For a more detailed guide to registering your company, please visit our complete steps to incorporate in the British Virgin Islands.
Best uses of a BVI company
- The BVIs are a great jurisdiction to establish an offshore entity to book global profits while minimizing tax. While a BVI BC does not have to pay corporate tax on its global profits, our Client’s income through a BVI BC may be subject to personal income tax in the country of residence. Healy Consultants can advise our Clients regarding their tax compliance responsibilities.
- Our Clients interested in establishing a financial services company choose BVI thanks to i) transparent laws and regulations imposed by the BVI Financial Services Commission ii) easy company setup procedures iii) transparent tax laws iv) good reputation amongst popular offshore jurisdictions and v) good infrastructure available for Fund Managers.
Tell us what you need - we’ll send you a customised proposal in 5 hours!
To help us engineer the optimum BVI corporate structure, please complete the 3-minute questionnaire below; then press the submit button below.
This data remains confidential and is not sold to third-parties.
Within 5 hours, one of our senior staff will ring or email you:
- Time to incorporate: One week
- Cost to set up: US$6,950
- Minimum capital: US$0
- Physical office required: No
- Shareholders: 1
- Directors: 1
- Company secretary: No
- Resident director: No
- Corporate tax rate: 0%
- Corporate tax base: Territorial
- Shelf companies: Unavailable
- Main company type: Business company
Frequently asked questions
How do I setup a financial services company in the BVIs?In order to provide financial services through a BVI Business Company, our Clients will need to get the relevant license from the BVI Financial Services Commission. Healy Consultants will guide our Clients about all the requirements for this license and assist throughout the application process.
Will I have to travel to register an offshore company in the BVIs?No. Healy Consultants does not require our Clients to travel to register a BVI offshore company.