Incorporation of a company in Canada is straightforward, and can be completed without Client travel. Following the 10 steps detailed below, Healy Consultants registered agent and corporate secretary will complete the relevant procedures.
- Healy Consultants’ Canada Incorporation Team discusses our Client’s requirements and highlights i) any potential licensing need and ii) whether any changes to the corporate structure and model articles of association are advisable;
- Our Client will be advised on the business entity that is most suitable for their business;
- Our Client will also be assisted to attain a registered office address that is necessary for registration;
- The team will draft a detailed engagement plan for our Clients, stating week by week, every step towards engagement completion to optimize work transparency and settle out Client’s expectations.
- After making sure all the documentation are in order and the company name is available, Healy Consultants will complete the Articles of Incorporation;
- The process will be followed by incorporation and business registration applications with the Corporations Canada;
- Within three weeks of submitting the relevant documents, the new company will be incorporated. Upon approval, our team will immediately email our Client with the certificate of incorporation and company extract.
- Once the company is incorporated, the company can apply for a corporate bank account. With the team’s assistance, Client need not have to travel to do so;
- If required, the team can assist Client to i) find business premises and recruit local and ii) expatriate staff by placing advertising campaigns in local publications. Additionally, our team can also guide Clients through navigating the regulatory environment and obtaining the necessary licenses and visas in Canada;
- The process of registering a Canada company is now complete. A complete company kit will be couriered to our Client, including i) the original corporate documents ii) unopened bank correspondence and iii) a feedback form.
Documents required for incorporation
Documents required include i) company name and business activity ii) corporation’s province in Canada iii) share structure and restrictions on share transfers and iv) details of directors.