10 steps to incorporate in Georgia
Over the years, Georgia has simplified the steps necessary to company incorporation; the process now can be completed in a week. Unfortunately, online registration is not available, all of the documents must to be submitted to the National Agency of Public Registry in person. Healy Consultants will assist our Clients without the need for them to travel to Georgia.
- Engagement with the Client: Prior to Georgia company incorporation, our Clients i) settles Healy Consultants engagement fees ii) signs and returns the Client engagement agreement letter and iii) provides all the required due diligence;
- Planning phase: Healy Consultants drafts a detailed engagement project plan laying out the incorporation and corporate bank account opening steps in order to optimize transparency and set our Client’s expectations towards engagement competition;
- Registered address: Georgian authorities require all companies to have a registered address for company incorporation. Clients will have to provide either a lease agreement or a notarized permission of the legal address owner. Healy Consultants will provide our Georgian address for incorporation;
- Document preparation: After Client approves the corporate structure, Healy Consultants prepares and sends for our Client’s signature i) the Memorandum and Articles of Association ii) application documents and iii) Power of Attorney for company registration.
- Application submission: Once all the documents are in order, Healy Consultants submits to the National Agency of Public Registry the i) M&AA ii) application documents iii) registered address vi) PoA and v) proof of payment of registration fee;
- Incorporation approval: Within a week of submitting the documents the company is incorporated. Healy Consultants emails to our Client the company identification number and the certificate of incorporation.
Post incorporation steps
- Bank account opening: Following company incorporation, Healy Consultants assist our Client opening a corporate bank account. Our team will skillfully negotiate so that our Client is exempt from traveling for the account opening;
- VAT registration: Healy Consultants assist our Client registering for Value Added Tax with the Georgia Revenue Services;
- Application for visas: If required, Healy Consultants assists our Client to submit a quality residency permit application;
- Engagement completion: Following engagement completion, Healy Consultants couriers a full company kit to our Client, including original corporate documents, unopened bank correspondence and a Client feedback survey.