Client inquiries phone questionnaire
Who to call – recent Client inquiries?
- Each week, fari approaches staff and asks who can she call for a survey? Ask staff by email and face to face;
The call – introduction and outlines of the procedures
- This is Fari from Healy Consultants PLC in Singapore;
- is it convenient to talk now?
- Last Thursday, ms chrissi zamora replied to your inquiries re japan company registration. Did you receive her email?;
- I just want to do a 3 minute call with you to get your feedback as to how well Healy Consultants served and helped you;
- We wish to further improve the quality of our professional services;
- Was our business web site helpful?
- Did you find the first email sufficiently informative? Or was it overwhelming and/or lacking important information you needed?
- Did you like the hyperlinks included in our email directing you to useful information on our webpages? Or did you find that they were not that useful?
- Did you review the draft invoice included with the email you received from [CRO name]? If so, did you find the information useful?
- Could you let us know more details on what we could have added, removed or simplified in the first email you received?
- In summary, what is your general impression after liaising with Healy Consultants?
- Would you recommend your business partners to contact us for future projects?
- Any additional comments by the Client: Fari to complete if any.