A Singapore merchant account supports retail operations and online sales services. Working with reliable providers, Healy Consultants assists Clients set up high-volume Singapore merchant accounts. Offshore banking in Singapore has developed a reputation for security, stability and reliability and is now one of the world’s leading offshore banking centres. The following information provides detail of the advantages of a Singapore merchant account.
Advantages of Singapore merchant account
- A Singapore merchant account enables retailers to accept a range of credit cards (for example Visa, MasterCard and American Express), from online customers;
- Singapore merchant account payments are accepted in major world currencies and can be processed in 150 countries;
- Online payment via a Singapore merchant account is convenient and secure for online customers;
- Healy Consultants’ Singapore merchant account solution is easily integrated into a business website, and is compatible with most shopping cart technologies using a state-of-the-art payment gateway;
- Healy Consultants works with leading account providers, which offer full technical support to customers located anywhere in the world;
- Offshore banking in Singapore has an excellent image. By establishing a Singapore merchant account your company portrays a positive image to customers, suppliers, investors, venture capitalists, etc;
- Offshore banking in Singapore provides legitimate tax benefits. Singapore merchant accounts are a legal way to conduct business and keep profits offshore. Credit card payments are processed and deposited into a secure, private offshore bank account which is easily accessible;
- A Singapore merchant account can be easily integrated into your business website. It is compatible with most widely available shopping cart technologies using a state-of-the-art payment gateway;
- Another benefit of undertaking offshore banking in Singapore is that banks in jurisdictions like Singapore, will offer letters of credit support to Singapore Companies engaging in international trading;
- Healy Consultants works with leading account providers, which offer full technical support to customers located anywhere in the world.
Singapore brokerage account
- A Singapore brokerage account is one of the most popular corporate brokerage accounts requested by our Clients. As a global financial hub, Singapore has a mature stock exchange featuring high turnover volumes, creating high demand for Singapore brokerage accounts;
- The Singapore brokerage account is an online trading platform with an easily navigable website. Using advanced security technologies including firewalls, encryption devices and digital certificates and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) measures, it is a secure long-term solution;
- A Singapore brokerage account is ideal for trading on the major stock markets in Asia, facilitating trade in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Shanghai B shares, Shenzhen B shares, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Japan and Australia. Furthermore, a Singapore brokerage account also permits trade on European and North American stock exchanges;
- A Singapore brokerage account is normally subject to the following charges: brokerage commissions; data fees; stock transfer charges; value-added services such as charges for real-time price quotes and research tools, interest rates for margin loans and management fees for discretionary accounts;
- Trading products available when opening a Singapore brokerage account include equities trading in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region, an optimal cash account, a margin trading account, FX and Futures margin trading, securities borrowing and lending, IPO private placement, funds and unit trusts, fixed income investments, research products, including daily and weekly updates, company research reports and sector focus reports.
Healy Consultant fees to set up a Singapore merchant account
For a total fee of US$3,450, Healy Consultants will handle the account application in its entirety. The lead time from initial application to having the Singapore merchant account operating is approximately three weeks.
Please refer to the following pages for more information on Merchant account options: International merchant account options.
View the complete guide to Singapore company incorporation.