10 steps to incorporating in Kazakhstan
- Prior to Kazakhstan company setup, our Client i) settles Healy Consultants’ fees, ii) signs and returns our Client Engagement Letter and iii) provides us all the required due diligence documents;
- Healy Consultants drafts a detailed project plan for the Kazakhstan company incorporation, mapping out by week each step to engagement completion, optimizing transparency and setting Client expectations;
- Healy Consultants reserves the company name with the Kazakh government and prepares company deeds of establishment and articles of association. The exact corporate structure is agreed with our Client;
- Our Client supplies Healy Consultants with a lease agreement for their office premises. If this is not possible, Healy Consultants will supply Kazakhstan virtual office services for 6 months until our Client finds their preferred business address;
- Healy Consultants applies for a certificate of state registration and registers with the local tax authority and obligatory employee health and life insurance on behalf of our Client;
- Healy Consultants arranges for a company seal to be made by a specialized seal-making company;
- Healy Consultants assists our Client to open a corporate bank account with Citibank or HSBC in Kazakhstan. Our Client deposits the paid up share capital of US$1 and supplies Healy Consultants with a certificate of deposit and bank statement;
- Healy Consultants arranges for signature specimen cards from the bank in Kazakhstan to be sent to our Client. Once our Client has signed the specimen cards in the presence of a notary and returned them to Healy Consultants, a permanent bank account can be opened on behalf of our Client;
- Following engagement completion, Healy Consultants couriers a full company kit to our Client, including i) original Kazakhstan corporate documents ii) a business identification number iii) unopened bank correspondence and iv) a Client feedback survey;
- To support the Kazakhstan business, Healy Consultants provides our Client a Kazakhstan business address for invoicing purposes. Additionally, many Clients request telephone, fax, and email support for their company following entity establishment. Alternatively our Client may request a full Kazakhstan office.
Frequently asked questions
What is the law that governs the incorporation of companies in Kazakhstan?The Law on Entrepreneurship is the main source of Kazakhstan company law and deals with all matters of company incorporation in Kazakhstan.