Migrate to Kuwait
International entrepreneurs find migration to Kuwait straightforward thanks to Healy Consultants’ comprehensive relocation services. Our services related to migration to Kuwait include:
- Assistance with obtaining Kuwait employment and residence visas from the Kuwait Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Our experts will assist entrepreneurs and their families obtain permits allowing them to live and work in Kuwait. We are proud to say that our approval rate is still 100%. Healy Consultants’ fee to assist our Client obtain a Kuwait work permit US$3,950;
- Examples of Kuwait visas available to international entrepreneurs and business people include i) the work permit (ideal for company directors, shareholders, investors, and general managers and also ideal for senior expatriate company employees including marketing manager, chief engineers, etc) and ii) permanent residence, which exempts the holder from needing to apply for any other type of work or residence permit. Furthermore, Healy Consultants assists Clients to obtain dependant’s visas for family members;
- To support the visa application, Healy Consultants prepares a comprehensive business plan detailing our Client’s proposed business activities in Kuwait, a market analysis and financial projections, and a convincing outline of reasons for migration to Kuwait;
- Healy Consultants offers personalised orientation programmes for international entrepreneurs planning migration to Kuwait. Typical programmes include introductions to banks to open personal bank accounts, visits to key points of business interest in Kuwait, as well as tours of commercial and residential property (see also point 5 below), international schools (see also point 6 below), social clubs, and recreational facilities. In summary, Healy Consultants offers a one-stop service for migration to Kuwait;
- Prior to or following migration to Kuwait, Healy Consultants guides Clients through all aspects of renting or buying a property in Kuwait. We arrange property viewings according to Client’s specifications and budget, provide assistance with the drafting of lease agreements, and arranging for efficient connection of utilities. Furthermore, Healy Consultants provides introductions to Kuwait or international banks to obtain property financing;
- Prior to or following migration to Kuwait, Healy Consultants assists Clients to find suitable schools in Kuwait for their children. Examples of assistance provided includes providing information on international school fees, waiting lists, and curricula;
- Prior to or following migration to Kuwait, some international entrepreneurs request tailored cross-cultural training programmes covering Kuwait business etiquette and protocols, as well as Arabic language courses. Some Clients request advice on communication, conflict management and negotiation, and sales and marketing techniques in Kuwait.
Frequently asked questions
- How long will a Kuwait visa be issued for business purposes?
A Kuwait business visa is issued short-term to entrepreneurs flying regularly into the country. While, this visa will be valid for 3 months from the date of issue, it only allows the entrepreneurs to stay in the country for a continuous period of 1 month. Healy Consultants may also assists our Clients with applying for a resident visa after Kuwait company formation.