Mauritius corporate banking options
- To open a company bank account in Mauritius, Healy Consultants recommends using the services of international banks such as HSBC, Standard Chartered and Citibank for most Mauritius corporate banking solutions. Local banks can be used where appropriate for the Mauritius company;
- Healy Consultants will be pleased to open a Mauritius corporate bank account as part of our Mauritius company formation services. Our Client will not have to travel for this engagement. It is a time consuming task, Healy Consultants will shelter our Client from the administrative challenges. As you can appreciate, it is a difficult task to obtain bank account approval through a newly formed company, when shareholders and directors and bank signatories reside overseas. Healy Consultants will prepare a business plan for the bank to optimize the probability of corporate bank account approval;
- Healy Consultants may also assist to open an additional international corporate bank account with a top tier bank, outside of Mauritius. Examples include London, New York, Germany, France, South Africa, Singapore, Australia, or Dubai. It is a time consuming task and our fee for this service is US$3,950 without travel or US$2,550 with travel. All banks will be top tier banks in these countries with excellent internet banking services;
- Mauritius-based banks will provide ﬁnance to locally-registered companies provided the following conditions are met i) good business plan ii) availability of security iii) experience of business owners iv) last 3 years audited financial statements v) realistic feasibility study vi) project strength and weaknesses analysis (SWOT);
- To support Mauritius business formation, Healy Consultants assists Clients with trade finance tasks including i) bank guarantees ii) letters of credit iii) finance against trust receipt iv) document against payment and against acceptance;
- Healy Consultants assists in securing corporate ﬁnance in the form of a loan, overdraft or simply preferential credit terms are other corporate banking related aspects of doing business in Mauritius to support Mauritius company incorporation;
- Banks in Mauritius provide the full range of corporate bank account facilities including multiple currencies, internet banking, telephone banking, checking accounts, savings accounts, debit and credit cards, ﬁxed term deposits and wealth management services.