International entrepreneurs find migration to Singapore straightforward thanks to Healy Consultants’ comprehensive relocation service. Our services related to migration to Singapore include:
- Assistance obtaining Singapore employment and residence visas from the Singapore Ministry of Manpower. To assist migration to Singapore, Healy Consultants helps entrepreneurs and their families of all nationalities to obtain permits allowing them to live and work in Singapore. We are proud to say that our approval rate is still 100%. Healy Consultants’ fee to assist our Client obtain a Singapore visa is US$2,950;
- To support the visa application, Healy Consultants prepares a comprehensive business plan detailing our Client’s business activities and their reasons for migration to Singapore;
- Healy Consultants helps our Clients secure Singapore Permanent Resident (PR) status. The fastest way to obtain PR approval is for our Client to apply for the Global Investor Program by i) investing SG$2.5 million in a new business entity or expanding an existing business operation or ii) investing SG$ 2.5 million in a GIP fund that invest in Singapore based companies;
- Healy Consultants helps our Client i) locate a suitable investment ii) prepare a high quality PR application and a business plan iii) closely communicate with the relevant Government Authorities;
- Prior to or following migration to Singapore, Healy Consultants guides Clients through all aspects of renting or buying a property in Singapore (see also our Singapore Property webpage). For example, we arrange property viewings according to Client specifications and budget, provide assistance with the drafting of lease agreements, and arranging for efficient connection of utilities. Furthermore, Healy Consultants provides introductions to Singapore banks for competitive international mortgages
- Before or following migration to Singapore, Healy Consultants assists Clients to find suitable schools in Singapore for their children. Examples of assistance provided includes providing information on international school fees, waiting lists and curricula;
- Before or following migration to Singapore, some international entrepreneurs request tailored cross-cultural training programmes covering Singapore business etiquette and protocols. For example, some Clients request advice on communication, conflict management and negotiation, and sales and marketing techniques in Singapore;
- Healy Consultants offers personalised orientation programmes for international entrepreneurs migrating to Singapore. Typical programmes include introductions to banks to open personal bank accounts, visits to key points of business interest in Singapore, as well as tours of commercial and residential property (see also point 5 below), international schools (see also point 6 below), social clubs and recreational facilities. In summary, Healy Consultants offers a one-stop service for migration to Singapore;
- Examples of Singapore visas available to international entrepreneurs and business people include i) a Singapore Entrepreneur Visa (EntrePass) (ideal for company directors, shareholders and investors ii) Employment Visa (ideal for expatriate company employees) and Permanent Residence (ideal for entrepreneurs planning long-term migration to Singapore). Furthermore, Healy Consultants assists Clients to obtain Dependant’s Visas for family members.
View the complete guide to Singapore company incorporation.