Healy Consultants makes migration to Thailand straightforward for our international Clients thanks to our comprehensive relocation services. Our services related to migration to Thailand include:
- Prior to or following migration to Thailand, Healy Consultants guides Clients through all aspects of renting or buying a property in Thailand, including in Bangkok, Chiangmai, Phuket, Pattaya, Songkhla, and Nakhon Ratchasima. We arrange property viewings according to Client’s specifications and budget, provide assistance with the drafting of lease agreements, and arranging for efficient connection of utilities. Furthermore, Healy Consultants provides introductions to Thailand or international banks (for example in Singapore) to obtain property financing;
- Prior to or following migration to Thailand, Healy Consultants assists Clients to find suitable schools in Thailand for their children. Examples of assistance provided includes providing information on international school fees, waiting lists, and curricula;
- Prior to or following migration to Thailand, some international entrepreneurs request tailored cross-cultural training programmes covering Thailand business etiquette and protocols, as well as Thai language courses. Some Clients request advice on communication, conflict management and negotiation, and sales and marketing techniques in Thailand;
- Healy Consultants offers personalised orientation programmes for international entrepreneurs planning migration to Thailand. Typical programmes include introductions to banks to open personal bank accounts, visits to key points of business interest in neighbouring countries, as well as tours of commercial and residential property (see also point 5 below), international schools (see also point 6 below), social clubs, and recreational facilities. In summary, Healy Consultants offers a one-stop service for migration to Thailand;
- Assistance obtaining Thailand employment and residence visas from the Immigration Bureau. To assist migration to Thailand, Healy Consultants helps entrepreneurs and their families of all nationalities obtain permits allowing them to live and work in Thailand. Healy Consultants’ fee to assist our Clients obtain a Thailand work permit US$4,950;
- Examples of Thailand visas available to international entrepreneurs and business people include i) non-immigrant visa (can be converted to ‘long-stay’ fairly easily if you are over 50 years of age, or legally supporting a Thai national) ii) multi-entry ‘O’ visa (ideal for senior directors who require to travel frequently between Thailand and other countries) and iii) a residence permit, which exempts the holder from needing to apply for any other type of work or residence permit. Furthermore, Healy Consultants assists Clients to obtain dependant’s visas for family members;
- To support the visa application, Healy Consultants prepares a comprehensive business plan detailing our Client’s proposed business activities in Thailand, a market analysis and financial projections, and a convincing outline of reasons for migration to Thailand.
View the complete guide to Thailand company incorporation.