10 steps to incorporating in Morocco
With our business incorporation services in Morocco, our Client will not have to travel to start the company. Healy Consultants will complete all procedures on Client’s behalf.
- Before Healy Consultants starts to incorporate our Client’s company in Morocco, our Firm requests that he or she i) settles our fees requested to project-manage the engagement ii) signs and returns our engagement letter and iii) provides us scans of all the documents required for our due diligence checks;
- Healy Consultants assists our Client to decide on i) proposed company’s name and ii) the optimum corporate structure including directors and shareholders;
- Our project manager then drafts a detailed project plan for Morocco business incorporation and corporate bank account opening services in Morocco or abroad. This document will map out each step towards engagement completion;
- Healy Consultants then i) registers the proposed company name with Regional Investment Centre (CRI) to verify the uniqueness of the proposed company name and ii) obtains the Negative Certificate;
- Healy Consultants presents the Client’s due diligence for verification at the mayor’s office at the local municipality office and pays the stamp duty;
- Healy Consultants then files the required documents with the Regional Investment Centre (CRI) to register for patent tax with the Moroccan Ministry of Economy and Finance;
- Concurrently Healy Consultants registers with i) the Moroccan Tribunal of Commerce and ii) for social security with the National Social Security in Casablanca (CNSS). We also register for taxation at the Companies’ registry and additionally publishes a notice of the company registration in the Official Gazette;
- Healy Consultants files a declaration at the Economic Office of the Prefecture at the Moroccan Ministry of Employment and Vocational Training for purposes of inspection;
- Healy Consultants assists our Client to open a multi-currency corporate bank account with a top tier bank in Morocco with excellent internet banking facility to optimize the Client’s banking experience;
- Following successful incorporation of the Morocco company, Healy Consultants will courier, to our Client’s preferred international address, the complete company kit including i) original corporate documents ii) an unopened bank correspondence and iii) Client engagement feedback survey regarding the quality of our Morocco corporate services.