Nevada corporate banking services
Whenever needed, Healy Consultants will assist our Clients to open a corporate bank account in Nevada, by i) securing confirmation from multiple banks of their interest for the business of our Client ii) organize a meeting at the bank branch and iii) assist our Client to prepare all the documents required for the application.
We usually manage to secure corporate bank account numbers within four to six weeks after starting the engagement. Internet banking activation follows within the two subsequent weeks.
Nevada corporate banking options
- To optimize the probability of a successful KYC review by the bank, we recommend our Clients to open their business bank account in the United States with a bank with which they already have an existing relationship at home. When this is not feasible, we will advise our Client on the best strategy to follow;
- Amongst the international / largest United States banks present in Nevada, we recommend i) Citibank, ii) Bank of America and iii) HSBC;
- We can alternatively assist our Clients to open accounts with Nevada or regional banks. A few corporate banking solutions include: i) the Greater Nevada Credit Union and ii) Valley Bank of Nevada.
Main requirements to open a Nevada corporate bank account
Before opening a corporate bank account in Nevada or in another State, our Clients should be aware of the following:
- It is close to impossible to open a corporate bank account in the United States for a foreign company without a branch or a subsidiary registered in the United States. Most banks will also require registration in Nevada;
- In Nevada and all other USA States, all banks will require to meet face to face with the directors and signatories of the entity, before approving the corporate bank account application. Travel is henceforth usually required.
Other services we can supply
- Healy Consultants assists our Clients with obtaining corporate finance in Nevada in the form of a loan, overdraft or simply preferential credit terms;
- United States banks will loan funds to finance investment projects in Nevada, if provided with sufficient information on the project’s feasibility and expected earnings.
- Documents requested to assess the above include i) a well-prepared business-plan, inclusive of a feasibility study, ii) availability of collateral assets, iii) qualifications of business owners and management, iv) last 3 years audited financial statements and v) a detailed review of the project’s strength, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT matrix);
- In addition to corporate finance, our in-house consultants may also provide our Clients with assistance to secure trade finance services including i) bank guarantees, ii) letters of credit, iii) finance against trust receipt (for imported goods) and iv) document against payment and against acceptance.
Exchange controls and other regulations
- The United States of America do not implement foreign exchange controls;
- The United States implement FATCA regulations, requiring the disclosure of the beneficial ownership of each corporate bank account opened in the United States.