10 steps to offshore company incorporation in Seychelles
This page intends to give an overview of procedures for Seychelles offshore company incorporation (IBC companies). Procedures to incorporate resident companies in Seychelles (limited liability companies and special license companies) vary slightly. For more information regarding them, kindly contact our Seychelles business incorporation specialist, which contact details are listed below.
- Before incorporating an international business company in the Seychelles, our Client i) settles Healy Consultants’ fees for the engagement ii) mails us all the necessary due diligence documents iii) signs and returns our engagement letter;
- Prior to Seychelles incorporation, Healy Consultants verifies with the Seychelles International Business Authority whether the company name(s) proposed by our Client is available. If so, we reserve the name on our Client’s behalf;
- Healy Consultants provides our Clients with an in-depth project plan mapping out Seychelles incorporation procedures week by week and from start to finish. The document also includes formalities such as the procedures to open a corporate banking account in the country;
- Most of our Clients nominate Healy Consultants to find their Seychelles registered company agent. However, a preferred third party may be nominated by the Client instead;
- Upon agreeing with the Client upon the final structure of the IBC company, Healy Consultants produces incorporation forms for the Client to sign and courier. Hereafter, the company gets incorporated in Seychelles and we email our Client i) the certificate of incorporation ii) the organization’s public profile;
- Upon successful induction, Healy Consultants then registers the company i) for taxes at the Revenue Commission and ii) as an establishment with the social security department and the Employment Services Bureau;
- After company incorporation is complete, Healy Consultants oversees the opening of a corporate bank account for our Client;
- Where possible, Healy Consultants bank account opening team will liaise with the bank so to avoid our Client the need for a face to face meeting with the bank. If the Client has to be physically present, Healy Consultants will prepare the necessary documents beforehand to reduce the meeting to the minimum time required;
- To provide further support to our Client’s Seychelles offshore business, Healy Consultants provides a business address for billing purposes. Additionally our Client may wish to opt for Seychelles virtual office services;
- Following engagement completion, Healy Consultants couriers a company kit folder to our Client’s preferred international address, containing the following corporate documents including the original incorporation documents, unopened bank correspondence and a Client feedback survey regarding our Firm’s Seychelles company incorporation services.