10 steps to incorporating Turkey
- Prior to commencing the incorporation process, Our Client i) settles Healy Consultants’ fees ii) signs and returns our Client engagement letter iii) provides us all the required due diligence documents;
- Healy Consultants drafts a detailed engagement plan, mapping out by week each step to engagement completion, optimising transparency and setting Client expectations;
- Healy Consultants assists our Client open a corporate bank account. The majority of our Clients choose a Citibank account;
- Where possible, Healy Consultants bank account opening team will liaise with the bank to prevent our Client having to travel for an account opening interview;
- After the plan and structure has been finalized, Healy Consultants will prepare incorporation forms for Client signature and courier return. Thereafter, Healy Consultants legally incorporates the Turkish company and immediately emails to our Client the certificate of incorporation;
- To support the company, Healy Consultants provides our Client a Turkey business address for invoicing purposes. Additionally, many Clients request telephone, fax, and email support for their company following entity establishment. Alternatively, our Client may request a full Turkey virtual office or rent office space at Healy Consultants;
- Healy Consultants fulfills the compliance requirements by notifying the Tax Office and the Social Security Administration of the company’s incorporation. Healy Consultants also arranges for a tax officer to visit company headquarters to complete the mandatory determination report;
- If required, Healy Consultants assists Clients to find business premises in Turkey and recruit local and expatriate staff by placing advertising campaigns in local publications, such as the Hurriyet Daily News;
- Subsequently, Healy Consultants assists our Client register the newly incorporated company with the Turkish Business authority. Thereafter, a valid business registration certificate will be issued;
- Following engagement completion, Healy Consultants couriers a full company kit to our Client, including original Turkey corporate documents, unopened bank correspondence and a Client feedback survey.
Frequently asked questions
Is it necessary to appoint a company secretary when incorporating a company in Turkey?No. A company secretary will not be required when our Clients incorporate a Turkey company.
What are the minimum capital requirements when incorporating a business in Turkey?Capital of at least €3,300 must be deposited when incorporating in Turkey.
What Turkey company incorporation services can Healy Consultants offer my firm?As Turkey incorporation service providers, Healy Consultants will assist our Clients with i) company registration ii) business license registration iii) immigration solutions iv) employment strategies v) business banking solutions and vi) office rental requirements.
What will be the Turkey incorporation timeline?Incorporating a limited liability company in Turkey will take an average of 3 weeks for completion.
Our experts are Turkey company incorporation specialists and will send our Clients weekly updates till engagement completion.
Are there any business restrictions for foreigner entrepreneurs when incorporating in Turkey?No. Foreigners incorporating local companies in Turkey will not face restrictions in the country.