Zambia corporate banking options
Banking in Zambia
- The Zambian banking industry is relatively small and generally dominated by subsidiaries of foreign banks. Out of the 20 commercial banking institutions in Zambia, 19 are foreign owned. They however offer good services and are recommended to open a corporate bank account in Zambia after completion of Zambia company formation;
- Banks in Zambia offer a variety of tailored corporate services such as i) current and savings accounts ii) excellent internet banking services iii) mobile banking facilities iv) corporate credit and debit cards and iv) cheque book;
- Zambian financial sector also boasts a capitals market, the Lusaka Stock Exchange, and other non-bank facilities including micro-finance institutions, leasing companies, development banks, savings and credit institutions and bureau de change, all useful after Zambia business formation.
Healy Consultants banking services
- Healy Consultants assists Clients open a corporate bank account in Zambia to support their new Zambian company. The account opening process in Zambia is time consuming, marred with numerous processes, and may take up to 3 to 4 weeks to complete. Our corporate fees for this service is US$2,950;
- The major banks in Zambia require that a Client has to visit the bank to complete the Zambia business bank account opening process. Healy Consultants banking team does everything necessary to reduce the probability of our Client having to travel to Zambia for this engagement;
- Some of the main global banks recommended by Healy Consultants in Zambia include i) Barclays bank ii) Citibank Zambia and iii) Standard Chartered bank. Other recommended banks include i) Ecobank ii) Bank ABC iii) Stanbic bank among others.