Accounting and Tax Department Director
Healy Consultants (click link) is the best in the world (click link) at project managing business set up in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients’ (click link) need us to set up their global subsidiaries.
Healy Consultants PLC Singapore office requires an English speaking accounting and tax department manager to lead our Accounting and Renewal Department.
The position on offer is in Singapore, but some staff members to be supervised are working in our Malaysia Johor Bharu office.
Your daily tasks will include but not limited to:
- Managing and supervising a team of 10 accounting and tax staff;
- Assisting our multi-national Clients’ complete their global companies’ accounting and taxation filing obligations in Asia, Europe and USA;
- Solving Client’s business problems ranging from legal, finance, accounting, tax, IT, marketing, banking etc.
- To be in charge of company secretarial matters for our clients including preparing resolutions, incorporation of companies and ACRA filings;
- Completing detailed research to answer client’s international tax enquiries;
- Preparing monthly reports for Healy Consultants PLC international subsidiaries;
- Monthly, quarterly Government reporting including GST and payroll;
- Thoroughly completing due diligence of Clients and Client files;
- Completing Healy Consultants PLC global accounting and tax obligations;
- More information can be found on this web page.
Our ideal candidate:
- Fully fluent with high proficiency of written business English;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business & Accountancy or a related discipline;
- Has professional experience of 3 to 5 years with one employer;
- Is meticulous, possesses an analytical, inquisitive mind and is a good team player;
- Enjoys simultaneously project managing multiple multi-national Clients’ accounting and tax engagements in different countries;
- Is solution orientated problem solver, requiring minimal supervision;
- Can timely supply quality deliverable to our multi-national Clients’;
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills;
- Working base: Singapore, River Valley.
What we can offer you:
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.