Accounting and Tax Department Manager
Healy Consultants is the best in the world at project managing business set up in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients need us to set up their global subsidiaries and complete the filings of the annual quarterly and monthly returns of their companies.
We currently seek an Accounting and Tax Department Manager to join our Firm and supervise a team comprising 6 staff members in Malaysia, Singapore and Dubai.
The position offered is in our Singapore office. However, we can consider a hire for our other global offices located in Dubai, UAE and Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
Your daily tasks will include but not limited to:
- Assisting our multi-national Clients complete their global companies’ tax and accounting filing obligations, including preparation of financial statements and filing of annual returns, GST/VAT returns, corporate tax returns;
- Weekly report to Management regarding progress made on the above, providing evidence that 100% of the filing deadlines are met;
- For the above, the entities registered in multiple countries of the world includes but not limited to i) Singapore ii) Hong Kong iii) Malaysia iv) Ireland v) India vi) France vii) USA viii) Vietnam ix) Korea x) New Zealand xi) Australia xii) UAE xiii) Oman;
- Review of deliverables includes i) emails and weekly updates ii) financial statements and returns iii) detailed project plans iv) engagement summaries v) summaries of obligations;
- Global conference calls and physical meetings with clients to discuss engagement progress, challenges and solutions;
- Weekly meetings with the team and daily supervision of Healy Consultants’ Accounting and Tax Department; ensuring Clients’ receive timely quality deliverables including renewal invoices, financial statements and tax returns;
- Ensure our in-house Accounting and Tax Department also timely, accurately and completely discharge Healy Consultants Group companies annual legal, accounting and tax obligations;
Our ideal candidate:
- Has Degree from an established University, preferably Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business and Accountancy or a related discipline;
- Has relevant professional experience of at least 5 years, preferably spanning for least 2 years with each Employer;
- Can supply multiple positive professional references from previous and preferably current Employers (or other professional references for recent graduate);
- Has excellent command in written English and oral communication skills (language used for communication by 90% of our Clients);
- Knowledge on book-keeping, accounts and handling SME accounting would be advantageous;
- Is meticulous, possesses an analytical, inquisitive mind and is a good team player;
- Enjoys simultaneously project managing multiple multi-national Clients’ accounting engagements in various countries;
- Is solution orientated problem solver, requiring minimal supervision;
- Can timely supply quality deliverables to our multi-national Clients;
- Is disciplined with high professional standards;
- Works well within a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-cultural team.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary range from SGD5,000 to SGD7,500, depending on the candidate’s previous experience and credentials;
- Learning the business set up cycle in every country on the planet, including accounting and tax and economics and legal considerations;
- A fast paced, challenging, e-commerce firm with high professional standards;
Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.