Client Relationship Officer in 2021
Healy Consultants is the best in the world at project managing business set up in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients need us to set up their global subsidiaries. Our Singapore office, located in River Valley, seeks junior and senior Client Relationship Officers (CROs), whose role will be to assist our Clients to expand their businesses internationally.
Roles and responsibilities
Daily tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting our multi-national Clients with the A to Z of global business set up, including project managing i) company registration ii) corporate bank account opening iii) licensing and iv) sourcing directors, staff and office space.
- Closing sales related to business setup services by answering Clients’ enquiries via email and/or telephone.
- Contributing to the development of new products and services, advertised on our business website and ranked on google.
Our ideal candidate
- Must have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Must have a degree from an established university, preferably in i) accounting ii) business iii) economics or iv) law.
- For senior positions, minimum five years of relevant professional experience, preferably spanning at least three years with each employer.
- Entry level university candidates are welcome to apply for junior positions.
- Is preferably fluent in at least one language other than English, including i) Mandarin ii) Bahasa iii) Tamil iv) German v) Portuguese vi) Japanese vii) Italian and viii) Arabic.
- Is able to supply multiple positive professional references from previous and current employers.
- Enjoys project managing multinational Clients’ engagements.
- Works well in a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-cultural team.
What we can offer you:
- A monthly salary, ranging from SGD3,000 to SG$5,000 (junior position) and SG$5,000 to SG$8,000 (senior position) depending on skill sets and relevant professional experience.
- Group Health Insurance with Prudential.
- 14 days of annual leave entitlement.
- Sales bonus for successful completed engagements.
- A swift learning curve related to the business set up cycle in every country on the planet, including accounting and tax, economics and legal considerations.
- A fast paced environment with high professional standards where your skills will be challenged and honed.
- Opportunities over the coming years to relocate to our overseas offices, including i) Dubai ii) Johor Bahru and iii) Chennai, or create new international offices.
- All applications are kept strictly confidential.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to undergo our recruitment process including i) submission of questionnaires ii) up to 3 employment interviews and iii) collection of positive professional references.
- Application outcome is usually known within 2 weeks from submission.
- Please email your CV to email@example.com
- Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.