Client Relations Officer
Healy Consultants is the best in the world at project managing business set up in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients need us to set up their global subsidiaries. Our Singapore office seeks a Client Relationship Officer to enhance our team.
Roles and responsibilities
The daily tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Assisting our multi-national Clients with the A to Z of global business set up, including project managing i) company registration ii) corporate bank account opening iii) accounting and tax and iv) recruitment;
- Timely and efficiently completing multiple engagements across the globe;
- Global conference calls and physical meetings with clients;
- Devising independent solutions in multiple disciplines and fields, whether it be banking, tax, immigration, corporate finance etc.
Our ideal candidate
- Has excellent command of English, both written and oral communication skills;
- Has a degree from an established university, preferably in i) accounting ii) business iii) economics or iv) law.
- Has at least 2 years’ relevant professional experience, preferably spanning at least 2 years with each employer. Recent university graduates are welcome to apply, however;
- Candidates fluent in at least one additional language, including i) Mandarin ii) Bahasa iii) Tamil iv) German v) French vi) Japanese vii) Italian viii) Russian ix) Arabic (Good verbal communication skills in Mandarin, Bahasa, Tamil, German, French, Japanese, Italian, Russian or Arabic to build and maintain good relationships with Mandarin, Bahasa, Tamil, German, French, Japanese, Italian, Russian or Arabic speaking counterparts) will be favourably viewed;
- Is able to supply multiple positive professional references from previous and current employers;
- Enjoys project managing multinational Client engagements
- Is solutions-orientated, is a problem solver, and requires minimal supervision;
- Is able to supply quality deliverables to our multinational Clients;
- Is detail orientated, with good research and planning skills;
- Is disciplined with high professional standards;
- Works well in a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-cultural team.
What we can offer you:
- A monthly salary of up to SGD 3,700, depending on skill sets and relevant professional experience;
- A swift learning curve related to the business set up cycle in every country on the planet, including accounting and tax, economics and legal considerations;
- A fast-paced environment with high professional standards where your skills will be challenged and honed;
- Opportunities to work with our global office network.
- All applications are kept strictly confidential.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to undergo our recruitment process including i) submission of questionnaires ii) up to 3 employment interviews iii) collection of positive professional references.
- Application outcome is usually known within 2 weeks from application submission.
- Please email your CV to Ms. Nisa Umar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.