Client Relationship Department Director – Asia Pacific
Healy Consultants Group PLC is the best in the world at project managing business set up in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients need us to set up their global subsidiaries.
Our Singapore office, located in River Valley, needs a Client Relationship Department Director to drive our engagement project managers to new heights. You will manage a team of 6 multi-national staff located in Singapore and Malaysia. Your daily tasks will include, but are not limited to:
Reporting into Healy Consultants’ Asia Pacific CEO you will:
- Oversee daily CROs output. For example, ensuring i) communication standards adhere to Healy Consultants protocols ii) Client e-mail updates are sent on time iii) that all deliverables are prepared to a high standard iv) solutions to daily engagement problems v) timely replies to Client enquiries vi) efficient handling and assigning of Client sales e-mails and calls vii) Client administrative procedures are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist CROs to close sales.
- Project manage complex engagements, including i) multi-country projects ii) challenging jurisdictions and/or iii) unusual business activities.
- Provide professional, practical solutions for multinational Clients related to i) company incorporation ii) bank account opening iii) licensing iv) accounting and tax filing obligations v) legal and compliance considerations vi) employee considerations, including visas.
- Complete detailed research to answer client enquiries accurately and completely.
- Convene conference calls & physical meetings with clients, team members and the management team.
Our ideal candidate
- Must have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Fluency in at least one other language, for example i) Mandarin ii) Bahasa iii) Tamil iv) German v) Portuguese vi) Japanese vii) Italian and viii) Arabic is an advantage.
- Must have a degree from an established university, preferably in i) accounting ii) business iii) economics or iv) law.
- Minimum five years of relevant professional experience, preferably spanning at least three years with each employer.
- Is able to supply multiple positive professional references from current and previous employers.
- Enjoys project managing multinational Clients’ engagements, has a common sense approach to challenges, and is able to find simple, practical, solutions for our Clients.
- Works well in a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-cultural team.
- Has an interest in, and knowledge of, the global economy and international business trends (for example changes in global banking and tax regulations.
- Will also be i) patient ii) client-focused iii) deadline-driven iv) culturally sensitive and v) an excellent planner, researcher and executor/deliverer of projects.
What we can offer you:
- Monthly salary SG$7,500 to SG$9,000 depending on skills and experience, plus sales and engagement completion bonuses.
- Corporate health insurance.
- 14 Days of annual leave initially, rising to 18 days.
- A steep learning curve related to the business set up cycle in every country on the planet, including regulatory, banking, economic and accounting and tax considerations.
- A fast-paced office environment with high professional standards where your skills will be challenged and sharpened.
- Good career progression and promotion potential.
- Opportunities over the coming years to work in other group offices, including i) Dubai ii) Malaysia iii) South Africa iv) the UK and other new international offices being planned.
- All applications are kept strictly confidential.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to undergo our recruitment process including i) submission of questionnaires ii) up to 3 employment interviews and iii) collection of positive professional references.
- Application outcome is usually known within 2 weeks from submission.
- Please email your CV to Ms. Nisa Umar (email@example.com)
- Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.