Client relationship officers
Our Firm has openings for Client Relationship Officers to project manage our client engagements from A to Z, including company formation, corporate bank account opening, migration visas, preparing business plans.
Please send your job application to the following email address: email@example.com. Email sent to other addresses will not receive any response.
- Project managing client engagements, minimising inconvenience to our clients;
- Keeping clients happy and informed with daily engagement status updates;
- Ensuring company structures are set up appropriately for clients;
- Ensuring bank accounts are set up appropriately for clients;
- Ensuring employment visa applications are submitted in an accurate and timely manner;
- Solving promptly and efficiently clients’ business problems ranging from legal, finance, accounting, tax, IT, marketing, banking etc;
- Supervising Healy Consultants’ global corporate services suppliers and advisors;
- Writing business plans within specified deadlines;
- Liaising with banks, auditing firms, and tax authorities;
- Supervising Healy Consultants Client Relationship staff.
The above tasks are completed in accordance with Healy Consultants’ policies and procedures.
What sort of person are we looking for?
Formal university qualifications are preferred for this role. Your most important attributes will be:
- Task orientated – to ensure the optimum provision of services to clients, Healy Consultants’ staff must be task-orientated. Furthermore, an ability to multi-task while prioritising tasks is essential. This role therefore suits an individual who possesses common sense and logic;
- Able to offer workaround solutions to client problems – this is probably the biggest challenge faced by the employee when project managing an engagement, and may include i) how to open a bank account in an overseas country without the client traveling to sign documents ii) how to start a business in an emerging market such as Vietnam without the client being on the ground to sign paperwork;
- An ability to be cool under pressure – the job is enjoyable but the high standards we set, along with frustrations when dealing with government authorities and independent suppliers etc means that a level head is required at times;
- Good time management – anyone who has worked on projects requiring timely delivery of client requirements will appreciate how important time management is. You will be able to work logically and efficiently to achieve each phase of a client engagement on time and with the minimum of fuss;
- A hard worker. At Healy Consultants, we emphasise a healthy work / life balance. However, we require someone who is motivated to come to work, someone who will enjoy work and someone who is committed to maintaining the highest standards in client care;
- A young, enthusiastic and outgoing individual who enjoys helping client engagements bear fruit. The individual will have no problem picking up the phone to speak to clients or authorities to solve problems if and when they arise.
Software skills and a proficient knowledge of MS Office applications are critical. This role is based in Singapore and requires minimal international travel.
The Client Relationship Officer will report to i) the Client Relationship Director and ii) the managing director. The role also requires liaison with the Accountant and Marketing Manager.
Time allocated to each role is broken down roughly as follows:
- Providing clients with regular status updates. This is done predominantly by e-mail with the objective being that the client never feels the need to call Healy Consultants to check status – 30%;
- Ensuring company structures are set up appropriately for clients. This involves dealing with government corporate regulatory authorities around the world (for example ACRA in Singapore), completing and filing corporate documents (e g consent to act as shareholders and directors), collecting client due diligence – 15%;
- Ensuring bank accounts are set up appropriately for clients. This includes completing bank application forms, arranging bank interviews etc – 15%;
- Ensuring employment visa applications are submitted in an accurate and timely manner. Includes completing application forms, collecting client due diligence, overseeing submission of documents – 10%;
- Handling client engagement renewals. Annual company license renewal, provision of compay secretary and nominee shareholder / director, virtual office services – 10%;
- Providing other client services on an ad hoc basis as required (e g conducting surveys, feasibility studies for clients) – 5%;
- Maintaining client corporate records. Ensuring the safe, confidential storage and maintenance of important corporate records – 5%;
- Personal Development. Attending training courses etc. – 5%;
Salary and benefits
Monthly salary after probation will range between S$4,000 and S$7,000, depending on experience and skills.