Please send your job application to the following email address: email@example.com. Email sent to other addresses will not receive any response.
Healy Consultants Group PLC (click link) is the best in the world at project managing business set ups in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients need us to set up their global subsidiaries.
We need a quality candidate to join our in-house Legal and Compliance Department in our Singapore office. Your daily tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Ensuring Healy Consultants Group PLC complies with global AML/CFT, corporate, tax, company and human resource laws;
- Conducting risk assessment of potential global clients and customise the due diligence documentation to be collected using a risk-based approach;
- Conducting due diligence searches and review all due diligence documentation collected;
- Assisting our global staff to timely and accurately complete our detailed Know your Customer procedures and Know your Suppliers procedures;
- Conducting on-going compliance monitoring of existing clients and suppliers;
- Assisting to prepare suspicious transaction reports to Authorities;
- Assisting to review legal agreements and conduct research on relevant local and international laws and regulation;
- Preparing concise emails on legal and compliance related matters;
- Tracking timelines to ensure legal obligations are completed within timelines set by law;
- Attending calls and physical meetings with our Client Relationship Managers and liaise with our multi-national Clients’, suppliers, banks and Governments; and
- Keeping abreast with local and international changes in laws and AML/CFT related news.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a strong background in Singapore and international AML/CFT and company laws;
- Degree holder with preference for those who have either law or AML/CFT or compliance or accounting or finance related background;
- Has professional experience of 3 years, preferably with a single employer. Fresh graduates keen on acquiring legal and compliance experience may be considered;
- Has the ability to speak and write concisely in excellent English;
- Has excellent time management skills, detail oriented, thorough and disciplined;
- Ability to work fast and efficiently in a team and individually;
- Ability to speak and read other languages is a plus;
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary with other benefits;
- Learning the business set up cycle in every country on the planet, including accounting, tax, economics and legal considerations;
- A fast paced, challenging, young growing e-commerce firm with high professional standards;
- Opportunities to work in global offices.