Digital Content Creator – English
Healy Consultants (click link) is the best in the world (click link) at project managing business set up in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients (click link) need us to set up their global subsidiaries.
Our firm is aggressively expanding, and we need a quality candidate to join our in-house Business Website Department as a Digital Content Creator. Your daily tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Help make our business website the best in the world for business set up in every country on the planet.
- Crafting quality country web pages to help multi-national Clients’ understand business set up in that country.
- Creating business content for social media and other marketing platforms.
- Conducting quality country research on subjects including economics, trade, foreign investment laws, banking, accounting and tax.
- Reviewing business website content prepared by international Staff.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has five to 10 years’ professional experience, preferably with a single employer, in a digital copywriting/reporting role.
- Has impeccable written and oral English communication skills and can produce clean, clear copy.
- Understands Google SEO.
- Has proven research skills and is a solutions-orientated problem solver, requiring minimal supervision.
- Is able to timely supply quality deliverables to the Business Website Director.
- Is disciplined with high professional standards.
- Has good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Is a team player, comfortable working within a multicultural team.
- Has a positive and proactive attitude.
- Is full of ideas on how to make our website the best in the world in our industry.
- Has a Degree in Journalism or Communications or related field.
What we can offer you:
- Salary starting from S$3,500 to S$5,000, depending on experience. Monthly bonuses to be discussed after probation.
- Learning the business set up cycle in every country on the planet, including accounting and tax and economics and legal considerations.
- A fast-paced, young and successful e-commerce firm with high professional standards.
- Career stability and opportunities to grow and manage a team.
- We provide one of the best work-life balances in the industry.
- Our global offices are professional, friendly work environments.
- Working on and researching multiple jurisdictions across Asia, Middle East, Africa and Americas.
- A focus on professional as well as personal growth.
- Opportunities to work in international offices.
- All applications are kept strictly confidential.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to undergo our recruitment process including i) submission of questionnaires ii) up to 3 employment interviews iii) collection of positive professional references.
- Application outcome is usually known within 2 weeks of application submission.
- Please email your CV and cover letter to Ms. Nisa Umar (Nisa@Healyconsultants.com)
- Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.