Healy Consultants is the best in the world at project managing business set up in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients have been relying on us to set up their global subsidiaries.
Our Company is looking for a Content Writer and creative thinker to join our Business Website Department. In this role, you will act as a key member, generating ideas on website content that adds value to our proposition, and appeals to potential and existing clients.
Roles and responsibilities
Daily roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting detailed research and writing articles on all aspects of “business set-up” in a particular jurisdiction, including i) incorporation procedures ii) banking considerations iii) legal and compliance obligations iv) taxation policies v) economic considerations and vi) recruitment;
- Devising independent solutions in multiple disciplines and fields, whether it be banking, tax, immigration, corporate finance and M&A;
- Working closely with the firm’s Client Relationship Officers (CRO) to i) build and enhance Healy Consultants Group PLC website content and ii) ensure contents are always updated and accurate;
- Assisting the CRO team to research, prepare and review engagement strategy documents for large complex engagements, as well as business plans for Client projects;
- Assisting the Business Website Department team with content which complements SEO strategies;
- Recommending new strategies to optimize website content and ensure that Healy Consultants Group PLC’s country web pages rank on the 1st page of Google;
- Answer client enquiries when needed;
- Research – 40%
- Assist Business Website team with SEO – 20%
- Assist Business Website team with content updates – 20%
- Assist CRO team with Client deliverables – 10%
- Website content audit and strategy proposal – 10%
Our ideal candidate
- Has a degree from an established university, preferably in i) business ii) economics or iii) law.
- Has relevant professional experience of at least two years, preferably having spent at least two years with each Employer. We will, however, consider fresh graduates;
- Has excellent, proven command of written English, and excellent oral communication skills;
- Fluency in at least one additional language: i) Mandarin ii) Bahasa iii) Tamil iv) German v) French vi) Japanese vii) Italian viii) Russian ix) Arabic will be viewed favourably;
- Can supply multiple positive professional references from previous and current Employers (or other professional references for fresh graduates);
- Can write error-free online content for a global audience;
- Is a solutions-orientated problem solver, requiring minimal supervision;
- Is detail-orientated and possesses good research and planning skills;
- Can monitor the website to identify key concerns and interests of clients;
- Is a creative staff member who can develop and implement new business ideas and works well in a fast-growing, dynamic global business;
- Can consistently meet deadlines for completion of each deliverable;
- Is disciplined with high professional standards;
- Works well within a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-cultural team.
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity to learn about the business set up cycle in every country on the planet, including accounting and tax and economics, legal considerations and economic contexts;
- A fast paced, challenging firm with high professional standards;
- Opportunities to interact with our global network of offices;
- The ability to make a positive difference to our business, and our global Clients;
- Salary offered range from SGD2,800 to SGD4,000, depending on candidate’s previous experience and credentials;
- Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.