Economic research assistant
Our Firm has openings for an Economic Research Assistant to update and enhance our business websites and client proposal documents.
Please send your job application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Email sent to other addresses will not receive any response.
The role will include execution, and provision of support for, the following activities:
- Researching country economic and legal content to enhance Healy Consultants’ business website (www.healyconsultants.com);
- Researching legal and economic content for group website www.asiabusinesssetup.com;
- Researching legal and economic content for real estate business,see www.asiapropertyconsultants.com;
- Researching content for Healy Consultants’ Asia Business Set Up book and our Asia Property Investment book;
- Conducting economic and market research for client business plans submitted to government authorities and banks around the world;
- Conducting economic and market research for client feasibility studies;
- Researching content for new marketing department material eg. client proposal documents, jurisdiction summaries. Conducting economic research for client websites.
What sort of person are we looking for?
While a degree in Economics is useful to understand some of the economic jargon during research, the most important attributes we require are:
- Someone who has a hunger for information;
- Someone who is interested in the way the world works;
- Someone who is able to write in good, concise business English. The style of writing we require is far removed from the long-winded research papers commonly prepared. We need someone who can turn reams of facts and figures into short and sharp information-rich sentences;
- A task-orientated person who thrives on achieving results.
We also need someone who shares our passion for excellence in website content, so it is essential you are able to set high standards and maintain them.
Knowledge of MS Office applications is critical, while knowledge of website development software such as Dreamweaver would be an advantage, though is not a prerequisite.
This role is ideal for
The position may be suitable for university graduates looking to embark on a career in finance and consulting. Please note that this role will require little international travel.
Salary and benefits
The right candidates can expect a monthly salary averaging S$5,000 following probation. We also offer a generous weekly bonus scheme, as well as a loyalty bonus for long service, S$20,000 after three years.