Head of Malaysia office
Healy Consultants (click link) is the best in the world (click link) at project managing business set up in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients’ (click link) need us to set up their global subsidiaries.
Healy Consultants PLC Malaysian office requires an expatriate accounting and tax department manager to lead our Malaysia JB office.
Please send your job application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Email sent to other addresses will not receive any response.
Your daily tasks will include but not limited to:
- Managing and supervising a team of 6 accounting and tax staff;
- Assisting our multi-national Clients’ complete their global companies’ accounting and taxation filing obligations in Asia, Europe and USA;
- Solving Client’s business problems ranging from legal, finance, accounting, tax, IT, marketing, banking etc.
- To be in charge of company secretarial matters for our clients including preparing resolutions, incorporation of companies and ACRA filings;
- Completing detailed research to answer client’s international tax enquiries;
- Preparing monthly reports for Healy Consultants PLC international subsidiaries;
- Monthly, quarterly Government reporting including GST and payroll;
- Thoroughly completing due diligence of Clients and Client files;
- Completing Healy Consultants PLC global accounting and tax obligations;
- More information can be found on this web page.
Our ideal candidate:
- Expatriate background;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business & Accountancy or a related discipline;
- Has professional experience of 3 to 5 years with one employer;
- Is meticulous, possesses an analytical, inquisitive mind and is a good team player;
- Enjoys simultaneously project managing multiple multi-national Clients’ accounting and tax engagements in different countries;
- Is solution orientated problem solver, requiring minimal supervision;
- Can timely supply quality deliverables to our multi-national Clients’;
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills;
- Working base: Malaysia – Johor Bahru.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary (S$ 7k to S$ 9k) with SOCSO, EPF contributions;
- Opportunities to earn bonuses;
- Learning the business set up cycle in every country on the planet, including accounting and tax and economics and legal considerations;
- A fast paced, challenging, young growing e-commerce firm with high professional standards.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.