HR Executive Assistant
Please send your job application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Email sent to other addresses will not receive any response.
Roles & Responsibilities
Assisting the HR Director in all matters including:
- Monthly payroll and leave management;
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies and procedures;
- Support recruitment function, including candidate screening and extending offers of employment with guidance from HR Director and CEO’s;
- Establish relationships and liaise with the global management team;
- Assist the HR Director with global human resource activities including employment metrics, compensation, benefits, employee relations, all HR costs and policies, immigration and separation;
- Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries;
- Develop and administer onboarding / new hire induction program;
- Co-ordinate annual talent management process;
- Be aware of employee retention initiatives, including the mentor program;
- Translate tactical business plans into HR operational plans;
What qualities are we looking for?
- University degree in business management or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum 2-3 years of human resources experience required;
- Working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines on a global level;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Solid understanding of employment law and other government compliance regulations in various countries, including Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai;
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations to management;
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
The Role Is Ideal For
The role is perfect for an organized people person who enjoys interacting with people and who is passionate about finding people who are a good fit for Healy Consultants.
Salary & Benefits
Starting Salary is between SGD3,000 – SGD3,500 depending on experience. Salary is reviewed every 6 months and may be increased based on employee’s ability to fast adapt to the role, and quality of deliverables.