HR Department Manager
Healy Consultants Group PLC (click link) is the best in the world at project managing business set ups in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients need us to set up their global subsidiaries. We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to lead our Global HR Department from our Singapore Head Office in River Valley.
Please send your job application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Email sent to other addresses will not receive any response.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Supply quality HR support to 35 staff located in Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai, India, and Slovakia;
- Be a business minded HR-leader with experience building people strategies to maximize the well-being of staff and minimize employee turnover;
- Complete staff appraisals every six months and help set ambitious goals for all staff;
- Optimize the remuneration packages offered by our Firm;
- Review monthly payroll calculations and maintain quality employment contracts compliant with local laws;
- Be responsible for recruitment from A-Z by advertising, selecting talented candidates, guiding the Healy Consultants recruitment process to successful onboarding, orientation, and supervising probation feedback meetings;
- At least a degree in HR resources, Business or Economics or Accounting;
- Previous work experience on a HR position is a must. Can be from a MNC or a SME;
- Perfectly fluent in English (spoken / written). Other language(s) a plus;
- Task-oriented and thrives on achieving results;
- Can-do attitude, proactive, creative and imaginative;
- Can both see the big picture and be detail-orientated;
- Disciplined and organised, with high professional standards.
Type of position: Full time (click link)
Position reports to: CEO of Asia
Salary: SG$6,500 to SG$8,000, depending on the work experience and profile of the candidate.
Email: Qualified candidates to email their resume to email@example.com