Senior Client Relationship Officer in 2023
Healy Consultants is the best in the world at project managing business set up in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients need us to set up their global subsidiaries.
We need a Senior Client Engagements Manager to join our Dubai office. Your daily tasks will include, but are not limited, to:
- Liaising with potential international Clients to close new engagements including i) answering their queries ii) having phone call and meetings with them iii) discussing their business plans iv) assessing potential challenges and solutions for their engagement iv) convincing them to engage our Firm for their project.
- Assisting our multi-national Clients with business set up in every country on the planet including i) company registration and ii) corporate bank account opening and iii) accounting and tax and iv) employee recruitment v) regulatory licensing. In summary, the A to Z of business set up.
- Overseeing Clients engagements, ensuring: i) our Clients receive quality engagement deliverables, ii) our international lawyers and accountants are closely monitored to ensure engagement completion in a timely manner, iii) managing multiple internal and external tasks in pre-agreed deadlines.
- Working in the Dubai department comprising various multi-cultural project managers and project manage all Client engagements while ensuring i) our Clients are regularly updated ii) our suppliers are delivering as promised iii) preparing quality deliverables by pre-agreed deadlines.
- Project managing large Client engagements including elements of tax, banking, legal, regulatory and immigration. Thoroughly planning Client engagements including fees, costs and profitability. Successfully problem-solving engagement challenges. Meeting project deadlines and deliverables and keeping the Client happy.
- Developing our Firm’s ability to close Client sales closed each month.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has an excellent command of English, with both written and oral communication skills.
- Has a degree from an established university, preferably in i) accounting ii) business iii) economics or iv) law.
- Has at least five years’ relevant professional experience, spanning at least three years with each historical employer.
- Because these languages are in short supply in our Dubai office, candidates fluent in at least one additional language, including i) German ii) French iii) Japanese iv) Italian v) Russian or vi) Arabic will be favorably viewed.
- Is able to supply multiple positive professional references from previous and current employers.
- Enjoys project managing multinational Client engagements.
- Is a confident, independent thinker that requires little supervision and can learn fast and become an in-house expert for multiple countries.
- Is a practical individual who can efficiently and effectively project manage large Client engagements in different countries around the world.
- Is a solutions-orientated professional with project and people management experience.
- Is a professional with a strong understanding of the corporate environment, involved in i) teaching junior staff members how to reach important company goals and ii) successfully leading communication with various departments and branches of Healy Consultants Group PLC.
- Is a multi-tasker with strong time-management skills.
- Is able to supply quality deliverables to our multinational Clients.
- Is disciplined with high professional standards.
- Works well in a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-cultural team.
What we can offer you:
- A starting salary of AED10,000 –AED16,000 with opportunities to earn sales bonuses.
- Learning the business set up cycle in different countries, including accounting and tax and economics and legal considerations.
- A fast-paced, challenging, young growing e-commerce firm with high professional standards.
- Opportunities to work in global offices.
- All applications are kept strictly confidential.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to undergo our recruitment process including i) submission of questionnaires ii) up to 3 employment interviews iii) collection of positive professional references.
- Application outcome is usually known within 2 weeks from application submission.
- Please email your CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.