Social Media Manager – Chinese
Healy Consultants Group PLC is the best in the world at project managing business set up in every country on the planet, and we are a thought leader in our industry. We are seeking an experienced Social Media Manager to work in our Singapore office and take our online brand and marketing to the next level.
About the roleYou’ll plan, implement, manage and monitor our Mandarin social media campaigns to boost awareness of our brand in China, enhance our Thought Leadership strategy and complement our existing English language website marketing campaigns.
Working alongside our Business Website Department team, you’ll have an intuitive sense of what makes good social media content relevant to our brand and a Chinese audience.
- Develop, implement and manage Healy Consultants Group PLC’s Mandarin-language social media strategy across WeChat, Weibo and LinkedIn (Lingying).
- Grow our Firm’s WeChat, Weibo and LinkedIn networks, including engaging with other social media experts and influencers.
- Become familiar with the services and products offered by our Firm, in order to market them in China in an efficient manner.
- Track the latest news relevant to our industry and share with our Chinese SM audience.
- Post Mandarin language interviews, videos and thought leadership/opinion articles on topics such as i) complex Client engagements and case studies ii) global economics, investment and entrepreneurship iii) corporate banking iv) changes to accounting and tax laws v) new services we offer.
- Skilfully engaging with our Chinese followers.
- Produce weekly/monthly campaign reports for senior management.
Skills and experience
- Degree in Social Media Marketing or related field.
- At least three years’ experience managing Chinese social media accounts, preferably for a corporate.
- Fluent Mandarin and excellent written and spoken English.
- Understanding of WeChat and Weibo analytics.
- Basic video editing experience would be an advantage.
- Superior time management and job scheduling skills.
- Confident, independent thinker that requires little supervision.
- Works well in a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-cultural team.
- Proactive, full of ideas and solutions, and understands our business and our target audience.
What we offer
- A competitive salary of between SGD4,500 – SGD6,500 depending on skills and experience, plus benefits.
- A fast-paced, challenging, ambitious, growing e-commerce Firm with high professional standards.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to our Firm.
- All applications are kept strictly confidential.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to undergo our recruitment process including i) submission of questionnaires ii) up to 3 interviews iii) collection of positive professional references and iv) examples of your writing (in Chinese), for example a blog post.
- Application outcome is usually known within two weeks of application submission.
- Please email your CV and cover letter to Ms. Nisa Umar (Nisa@healyconsultants.com) and Mr. Mark Lazell (email@example.com).
- Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.