Social Media Manager – English
Healy Consultants (click link) is the best in the world (click link) at project managing business set up in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients (click link) need us to set up their global subsidiaries.
Our Singapore office is aggressively expanding, and we need a quality candidate to manage and develop our Group social media platforms and take our online brand presence and marketing reach to the next level.
Your daily tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Planning and executing Healy Consultants Group PLC’s English language social media campaigns.
- Developing KPIs for our social media campaigns.
- Monitoring campaign performance, including data analytics.
- Submitting weekly and monthly reports to management, including a clear analysis and interpretation of campaign data.
- Working with our in-house content writers to create compelling, original content which appeals to international business people.
- Post interviews, videos and thought leadership/opinion articles on topics such as i) Complex Client engagements and case studies ii) global economics, investment and entrepreneurship iii) corporate banking iv) changes to accounting and tax laws v) new services we offer.
- Tracking the latest news relevant to our industry and share commentary on Healy Consultants Group PLC’s SM platforms.
- Engaging with influencers when required.
- Skilfully interact with our social media audience.
Our ideal candidate:
- Degree in Social Media Marketing or related field.
- At least five years’ experience with LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and Facebook campaigns, preferably at least two years with each employer.
- Impeccable English written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Basic video editing experience would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Buffer and other tools.
- Works well in a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-cultural team with a global mindset.
- Proactive, positive, full of ideas and solutions, and understands our business and our target audience.
- Solutions-orientated problem solver, requiring minimal supervision.
- Able to timely supply quality deliverables to our management team.
- Disciplined with high professional standards.
- Team player who is comfortable working within a multicultural team.
What we can offer you:
- Salary starting from SG$4,500 to SG$6,500, depending on experience. Monthly bonuses to be discussed after probation.
- A fast-paced, challenging, young growing e-commerce firm with high professional standards.
- Career stability and opportunities to grow and manage a team.
- Exposure to global markets.
- We provide one of the best work-life balances in the industry.
- The Singapore office is a professional and friendly work environment.
- A focus on professional as well as personal growth.
- All applications are kept strictly confidential.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to undergo our recruitment process including i) submission of questionnaires ii) up to 3 employment interviews iii) collection of positive professional references.
- Application outcome is usually known within 2 weeks of application submission.
- Please email your CV and cover letter to Ms. Nisa Umar (Nisa@Healyconsultants.com)
- Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.