Czenith Michal Dass | Accounting and Tax Officer
I joined Healy Consultants Group in 2018 as Accounting and Tax Officer. I am very pleased to be a part of the Accounting and Tax team. My goal is to provide the finest auditing, accounting, tax and management advisory service to our client and to anticipate client needs.
My business goals
- Expending skills and knowledge in accounting, taxation and company secretarial matters to assist my clients better;
- Strengthening personal traits to help in the professional environment, such as communication and organization skills and team work.
My daily work schedule
- Assisting multinational clients’ complete their companies’ accounting and tax filing;
- Preparing resolutions, incorporation of companies and ACRA filling;
- Preparing monthly management internal reports;
- GST filing and submissions for internal and external clients.
The most interesting work I ever did
My most interesting project I feel was during my second year in university, where, as part of the University Business Society, my colleagues and I provided free tuition and coaching for 50 primary school children that were from lower income households.
The most rewarding work I ever did
Guiding clients to keep proper documentation for auditing purposes and maintain good relationships with clients, especially after solving their accounting issues
- Listening to music;
Language I speak
English, Tamil and Bahasa Melayu
A sample of my global business experience
Preparing companies’ accounting and taxation reporting and filing in a wide range of different countries, such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Ireland, Malaysia and Australia.
The most unusual engagement I did
The unusual project up to date is the learning in Healy Consultants how to deal with different countries’ accounting and taxation processes and systems.