Danny Toh | Client Relationship Officer
I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC in 2020 as a Client Relationship Officer. Before that, I worked for an asset management company. Now I use my skills and knowledge to assist Healy Consultants Group PLC’s Clients and staff.
My business goals
- To be knowledgeable in aspects of the financial industry.
- Be the main contact person for finance and business.
- To add value for our Clients in areas they did not request or expect.
My daily work schedule
- Project managing business setups around the world.
- Working with bank officers to provide corporate banking solutions for our Clients.
- Handling financial services setup & licence applications for our Clients.
The most interesting work I ever did
Working with Singapore payment service licenses. This enables me to understand more about blockchain technology and the regulations governing digital payment/cryptocurrency. In my own opinion, digital tokens are the future of payments for business.
The most rewarding work I ever did
I was part of a team which created a mobile app from scratch. The app, called SilentMeNot, turns a mobile silent mode into general mode after a pre-determined number and set of missed calls. We created the app as a way to solve the problem of missing important, urgent calls.
- Finding new activities to learn and do.
- Computer games.
- Fast and direct.
- Flexible and innovative.
Languages I speak
English, Mandarin and basic Sign Language
A sample of my global business experience
- Dealing with UHNW Clients from China and Indonesia, and global listed companies.
- Trade financing for international trades.
- Assisting with electronic money licensing in Cyprus.