Mohamed Darman | Senior Client Relationship Officer
I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC in April 2021 as a Senior Client Relationship Officer. Prior to that, I used to work in education consultancy, project management, and strategic partnerships.
My business goals
- To provide a comprehensive understanding to clients, using a process driven approach.
- Deliver value-added consultancy to clients from any, and all industries.
My daily work schedule
- Project manage engagements that cover a plethora of jurisdictions around the world
- Deliver quality consultancy to client who require it before engaging with Healy Consultants Group PLC
- Illustrate value through relationships and a secular understanding of client needs.
The most interesting work I ever did
Support for government departments, centralising a de-centralised ERP system
The most rewarding work I ever did
In collaboration with the Department for Work and Pensions in the UK, under the kick-start scheme, I actively run two programmes in the UK that assist students from low-income backgrounds to get into education and ultimately find work.
- Sports – Basketball / Football
Languages I speak
A sample of my global business experience
Providing consultancy for clients across the MENA region.