Farihah Rahim | PA/Receptionist
I am a Singaporean who joined Healy Consultants to take on new challenges. I’m a person who loves to bring a smile to people. I love people and in my role, I meet staff and Clients all day. I am responsible for all incoming communication to Healy Consultants Singapore. I speak to Clients from parts of the world everyday.
My business goals
- To grow and take on new challenges every month;
- See myself at a responsible position where the Company sees me as a valuable asset.
My daily work schedule
- Redirecting incoming telephone calls to the correct staff member;
- Implementing marketing strategies;
- Personal assistant to the business owner Mr. Aidan Healy (click link);
- Project manage small Client engagements;
- Responsible for Client concierge services;
- Organizing in-house yoga, mindfulness, health food and drinks for our staff.
The most interesting work I ever did
While working in my previous event company, I had to deal with balloons. I was surprised and impressed that we can do so many types of decoration with balloons. It was an amazing and interesting work experience.
The most rewarding work I ever did
I assisted in project managing my previous company’s move to a new office. I was involved from the start and felt satisfied when the whole office was ready for move-in.
Travelling, reading and being with family and friends.
Honest, organized and responsible.
My role models
Past work experience
- Ednovation Pte Ltd
- Original Media Pte Ltd
- L&Rui Holding Pte Ltd