Feb Danver | Accounting and Tax Department Officer
I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC in May 2020 as Junior Accountant. Prior to that, I worked as a Cost Accountant at Ifresh Corporation, and as an auditor at Ernst & Young Philippines (SGV & Co.). Now I use my skills and knowledge to assist Healy Consultants Group Clients and staff.
My business goals
- To work with Clients from every country in the world.
- To gain more knowledge and experience in taxation.
- To be part of the success of the companies I work in.
My daily work schedule
- Assisting our multi-national Clients to complete their companies’ annual accounting and tax obligations.
- Helping clients handle deregistration of their companies.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly analysis report for sales, petty cash, and utility expenses.
The most interesting work I ever did
Performed an inventory count observation of the widest retail store network of motorcycles, appliances, computers and furniture in the Philippines.
The most rewarding work I ever did
I imparted my accounting knowledge by teaching in my Alma Mater months after I passed the Certified Public Accountant Licensure Examination in the Philippines.
- Going for a stroll with my family.
- Playing basketball and mobile games.
- Watching movies.
Languages I speak
Filipino and English
A sample of my global business experience
I have liaised with and assisted multi-national Clients based in various jurisdiction such as Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE, Ireland, Bulgaria, Egypt, Australia, Marshall Islands, USA and Philippines.