Mahima Jain | Company Secretary and Local Accountant
In June 2018, I joined Healy Consultants PLC as a Company Secretary and Accountant. I am working with the Indian and Singapore teams to attain expertise in matters relating to the accounting, taxation and secretarial compliances of various jurisdictions.
My business goals
- To become proficient in the accounting, taxation and compliance fields of global jurisdictions;
- To provide my Clients with best solutions for their business needs;
My daily work schedule
- Timely and accurate completion of accounting, tax and secretarial compliances of Indian Client entities;
- Ensuring the Indian Client LLC’s maintain high standards of compliance with local laws;
- Preparing the Financial Statements for Client entities in various jurisdictions;
- Researching on different tax and accounting matters for Indian Client entities.
The most interesting work I ever did
Successfully executed and obtained timely approval of a Merger Scheme from the principal Civil Courts of India for 5 listed companies during my first working year.
The most rewarding work I ever did
- Opened an NGO with my friends in 2016 for underprivileged children to support their education and living;
- Worked as a volunteer with UNICEF from 2009 to 2016.
Yoga, trekking, playing sudoku, reading and writing.
- Honest and straight- forward;
Languages I speak
Hindi and English.
A sample of my global business experience
Preparing financial statements for different entities such as, India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Ireland and South Africa.
Multi-currency corporate bank accounts
Assisting one of our clients in Singapore to open a multi-currency SCB Indonesia bank account.
The most unusual engagement I did
Handled a disputed matter relating to the surrender of the Certificates of Registration for listed companies with the Reserve Bank of India.