Neelam Daswani | Accounting Officer
I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC in May 2022 as an Accounting Officer. Prior to that, I used to work as an Accountant with Multiple MNCs in different time zones, handled accounting and compliance functions in various regions, across the range of industries from manufacturing to oil and energy to FMCGs. Now I use my skills and knowledge to assist Healy Consultants Group PLC’s Clients and Staff.
My business goals
- To enhance knowledge and experience to be able to advise clients in different countries and jurisdictions
- To serve business needs with quality and assist the management with efficiency, and to be an asset and grow with the growth of the company year on year.
My daily work schedule
- Assist our multi-national clients with timely and accurate compliance with statutory obligations in multiple jurisdictions.
- Project manage client engagements pertaining to accounting, banking, tax, legal and regulatory requirements and update the engagement status and database in timely and accurate manner.
The most interesting work I ever did
Implementing SAP CRM with SAP Arabia, working with functional consultants from Blueprint to Go-live stage.
The most rewarding work I ever did
My most rewarding achievement was the appreciation and the bonus received for successful implementation of SAP CRM.
- Spending time with family
- Listening to good music.
Languages I speak
Sindhi, Hindi, Gujarati, English and a language that I understand Oriya, Punjabi, Marathi
A sample of my global business experience
Assisting in accounting and taxes compliances for multinational clients with registered entities in UAE and India. Ensuring timely filings for ESRs, Audit and Taxes.
Contact our firm
Your query will be handled promptly by one of our in-house experts based on the nature of your query and your country of interest.