Saidolim Kodirov | Client Engagements Senior Manager
I joined Healy Consultants Group Singapore Head Office as Client Relationship Manager in December 2017. Prior to joining Healy Consultants Group, I gained international business experience in channel marketing and global supply chain management in Singapore and the UK.
My business goals
- Provide best possible solutions to the business challenges of multi-national Clients of Healy Consultants Group PLC;
- Be an expert in Asian and European jurisdictions.
My daily work schedule
- Answer business and banking inquiries from global Clients;
- Conduct economic and business research for multi-national Clients;
- Project manage business set and banking engagements;
- Create informative content to be published on our website and social media.
The most interesting work I ever did
Preparing a detailed business plan and conducting research into opening a branch office for one of our international Clients in oil and gas industry.
Conduct transparent and precise work to get a quality job done.
Languages I speak
English, Russian and Uzbek
A sample of my global business experience
- I am project managing business set up in several jurisdictions, including Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Korea and many others.
Multi-currency corporate bank accounts
- I assist multi-national Clients with opening corporate bank accounts with or without companies.