Samrah Nizami | Accounting Intern
I joined Healy Consultants Group in April 2023 as an Accounting Intern for the Accounting and Tax department. I am in my final year pursuing my bachelor’s in BA honors Business Management specializing in Finance. Prior to joining Healy Consultants Group, I was a business development intern at a small, medium-sized company.
My business goals
- To attain significant knowledge relevant to different countries’ taxing policies during the internship period.
- To have the opportunity to assist my seniors at Healy Consultants Group in big client engagements to gain both experience and knowledge in my respective field.
- Develop both my interpersonal and business communication skills.
My daily work schedule
- Assisting the Accounting and Tax department in the Healy Consultants Dubai office with different accounting requirements for clients.
- Going over countries corporate taxing requirements and their deadlines.
- Finding an effective and efficient way to work to meet client expectations.
The most interesting work I ever did
Working at Healy Consultants has been the most interesting experience as it has allowed me to explore different aspects of accounting and the taxation process globally.
The most rewarding work I ever did
Having to conduct in-depth research about a company based in the United States regarding their business information systems with my team members. This helped me develop my teamwork, communication skills and attention to detail.
- Cooking and baking.
- Reading almost every genre known, I am a massive bookworm.
- Researching and reading articles about my topics of interest, such as politics, the stock market and economics.
- Honest and eager to learn.
Languages I speak
English, Urdu and Hindi
Contact our firm
Your query will be handled promptly by one of our in-house experts based on the nature of your query and your country of interest.