Tatyana Kovpak | Client Engagements Manager
I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC in 2018 as a Client Relationship Manager.
My business goals
- To become an expert in business consulting across global markets, especially for Russian-speaking Clients;
- To assist our Clients in achieving their business goals.
My daily work schedule
- Assist our Clients to complete their business set up projects;
- Liaise with banks and partners on behalf of Clients;
- Prepare weekly updates for my Clients’ engagements;
The most interesting work I ever did
My work has always been interesting because of the uniqueness of each project. I’ve worked with different international Clients, which has helped me grow professionally and personally.
The most rewarding work I ever did
My most rewarding achievement has been setting up and developing my own architectural company.
Spending time with family, reading and travelling.
- Client oriented;
Languages I speak
English, Russian and French.
A sample of my global business experience
I am project managing business set ups in Singapore for a consulting company, a cryptocurrency trading company and tourism-related company.
Multi-currency corporate bank accounts
I have been assisting our international Clients to open corporate bank accounts in multiple jurisdictions, such as Singapore, Hong Kong and all over Europe.
The most unusual engagement I did
My architectural company completed a project for 60,000 sqm for one of the biggest Russian banks in Almaty, Sberbank.