Healy Consultants helps international companies buy and sell businesses in every country in the world. We are the best at what we do, matching the right buyer to the right business for the right price. Select the option below to view database of companies below to advance your engagement.
|Buy a company||Sell a company||Merge with a company|
Healy Consultants adhere to the highest standards of quality and integrity and our services include:
- Hand hold our Client through the transaction, protecting our Client at all times;
- Business introductions between buyers, sellers and potential partners;
- Company due diligence and investigations and valuations;
- Facilitating the sale and purchase transaction including dealing with banks, Governments and lawyers;
- Fairness opinion to the company’s board of directors
- We liaise with other professional advisors including accountants, solicitors, stockbrokers, private equity specialists, tax specialists, when required.
- So many of our Clients approach us to identify an acquisition in an overseas market, the fastest way to penetrate a foreign market. Healy Consultants will be happy to assist our Clients purchase a company in your preferred jurisdiction. Follow the database link to view a list of global companies currently on sale:
Healy Consultants applies rigorous techniques to qualify potential purchasers to ensure only serious acquirers have access to our Clients sensitive or confidential information. The approved candidates must sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Healy Consultants will be happy to assist our Clients sell their company to local and international buyers. Please email us company information to insert in our database for public viewing on our business website. Information required includes:
- Location of your company including country and city;
- What business sector is your company in? For example telecom or oil and gas etc;
- What are average annual sales and current balance sheet value and current cash reserves?
- How many employees currently working for your Firm;
- What strategic, competitive advantage does your Firm have?
- The approved candidates must sign a confidentiality agreement. A summary Information memorandum is presented to approved targets;
- Supplementary Information Memorandum presented once genuine acquisition interest has been established.
At M&A we manage the total sales process, including assessing the business value, preparing an information memorandum, locating the right buyer, negotiating the price and terms, and liaising with accountants and lawyers to ensure a smooth and trouble free transaction right through to completion.
- Feasibility: Nominal fee for preliminary investigation;
- Selling Memorandum: Nominal fee for preparation of this essential document which highlights the positive features of the business;
- Display Advertising: At cost if required;
- Success Fee: Remuneration is predominantly success fee based;
- Press on the links below to browse companies …