Procedures for engagement takeovers
- If a CRO has a workload too important to efficiently project-manage an engagement, re-allocation procedures are as follows:
- The manager of the CRO to contact other managers to confirm i) their agreement for re-allocating a project and ii) their preferred staff for the re-allocation;
- After the re-allocation is agreed upon, the CRO previously in charge of the engagement to:
- ensure the drop box includes all relevant updated documents;
- forward all communication with the Client to the new CRO in charge and;
- send a summary of the current status of the engagement, highlighting deliverables deadlines and expected challenges (if any) to meet them.
- If no agreement is reached between managers, Aidan to final approve if the project is re-allocated and to whom.