10 steps to incorporate a Mauritius company
- Consultation: Before incorporating a company in Mauritius, our Client signs Healy Consultants Group PLC’s engagement letter and returns the original to our Singapore head office together with the required corporate and personal due diligence documents;
- Corporate structure: Our Client then i) confirms the Mauritius corporate structure, including shareholders and directors and ii) pays our incorporation services’ fees. Only then will Healy Consultants Group PLC start the Mauritius business setup process;
- Name search: Healy Consultants Group PLC performs a company name search with the Mauritius Registrar of Companies and, if approved, emails the name reservation certificate to our Client.
- Incorporation due diligence: Healy Consultants Group PLC emails our Client a detailed partly-completed company incorporation questionnaire and Mauritius FSC standard draft business plan for our Client’s input and email return;
- Company registration phase 1: Healy Consultants Group PLC Incorporation Team emails the following corporate documents to our Client for signature and courier return: i) letter of Appointment of First Director, ii) consent to Act as shareholder and ii) Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Company registration phase 2: Our team prepares and submits all the documents and forms required for incorporation of the company to the Mauritius Registrar of Companies and subsequently with Financial Services Commission of Mauritius (in the case of a GBC company) for processing;
- Company registration phase 3: Our team obtains the i) Certificate of Incorporation from the Mauritius Registrar of Companies and ii) GBC license from the Mauritius FSC and immediately emails the same to our Client.
- Documents filing: Healy Consultants Group PLC files the following documents with the Mauritius Registrar of Companies, i) the name of the company, share capital, division of capital and type of shares, ii) the Memorandum of Association, iii) the Articles of Association, iv) Mauritius registered office address and v) names, addresses and nationalities of directors and shareholders;
- Bank account opening: Healy Consultants Group PLC International Banking Team liaises with a top tier bank in Mauritius and opens a corporate bank account with i) excellent internet banking, ii) corporate credit and debit cards, iii) corporate cheque book and iv) brokerage options;
- Engagement Completion: The Client engagement is now complete. Healy Consultants Group PLC couriers to our Client’s preferred international address, the complete company kit including i) original corporate documents, ii) an unopened bank correspondence and iii) Client engagement feedback survey.