Financial services licensing in 2023
Australian professional resident director appointment for a payment solutions company.
Since 2003, Healy Consultants Group PLC has been assisting our Clients with the A to Z of financial services licensing in every country on the planet. We are the best in the world at securing financial license approvals for our Clients.
- Determining the optimum licensing strategy: Healy Consultants Group PLC will prepare a business plan for our Client’s review to ensure i) we are crystal clear re our Clients’ business ii) regulatory licensing considerations and iii) legal licensing exemption strategies (if any);
- Mapping the licensing process: Healy Consultants PLC will supply our Clients a detailed project plan (click link) mapping the A to Z of the licensing engagement including i) timeframe to supply a license certificate ii) main requirements and iii) possible challenges and solutions;
- Securing active resident qualified directors: In most jurisdictions, your company is required to appoint an active qualified local director before securing a regulatory license, see this page for more details on how our Firm will assist you with the same;
- Securing physical office solutions: If required, Healy Consultants PLC will assist our Client to source low cost office space solutions. We will provide our Clients with multiple physical offices solutions and aggressively negotiate to minimize rental fees and rental contract duration;
- Preparation of a quality application: After quality review by our local lawyers, Healy Consultants Group PLC will supply our Client all pre-filled licensing forms for their review and approval;
- Negotiations with the Regulator: Before submitting the licence application, Healy Consultants Group PLC will liaise with the Regulator to determine whether the same will look favourably on our Client’s application. After application submission, our team will liaise weekly with our preferred Government officers to ensure timely issuance of the license certificate, while copying Clients to some of our email correspondence;
- Support services: after securing their license, most of our Clients also require Healy Consultants Group PLC to supply additional services, for instance corporate bank account opening. See this page re our “guaranteed bank account opening or your money back” policy;
Conclusion: If you need Healy Consultants Group PLC’s help to apply for financial licenses, email us and complete this questionnaire. Within 3 hours, my staff will email reply to you.
To view list of available EMI and banks for sale in Europe, view this webpage