Corporate advisory services in 2021
Since 2003, Healy Consultants provides a range of corporate services to assist entrepreneurs successfully achieve their company objectives. Services that your organisation can outsource to Healy Consultants include:
Mergers & acquisitions
- Merger and Acquisition activity, an effective means for achieving financial goals, is a complex process demanding considerable knowledge and proficiency to ensure success. Healy Consultants prides itself on delivering strategically focused global, regional and localised product expertise, targeted toward minimizing risk and maximizing client returns.
- Healy Consultants’ areas of expertise in M&A and Restructuring services include: i) M&A strategy/acquisition scouting ii) appraisal iii) due diligence iv) deal structuring v) sales and capital raising vi) transaction execution and merger integration, vii) tax and accounting structuring, viii) corporate restructuring/reorganization and ix) post-transaction considerations.
In most countries in the Middle East, it is a legal requirement to appoint a local citizen to act as the majority shareholder of the company.
Quarterly VAT or GST returns
- Depending on the jurisdictions, VAT and GST filing requirements will vary. Healy Consultants specialises in filing requirements for over 80 countries, therefore, Clients may want to consider Healy Consultants as their local VAT and GST filing agent in order to save time and costs;
- You just need to provide us with the summary of sales, and purchases subject to VAT or GST and our professional team will i) study, ii) calculate, iii) prepare and submit the VAT or GST returns iv) provide statements and v) obtain refunds where necessary.
- It is important our Clients’ are aware of their personal and corporate tax obligations in their country of residence and domicile; and they will fulfill those obligations annually. Let us know if you need Healy Consultants’ help to clarify your annual reporting obligations.