Support services in 2022
Shareholders and agents
Healy Consultants provides our Clients with i) nominee shareholders and directors and ii) professional agents and distributors. Detailed due diligence is available for each national.
- Before the government approves company registration, our Client must sign an office premises lease agreement. Some of our Clients require Healy Consultants virtual office for six months until a full time business office is found;
- Alternatively, Healy Consultants will assist our client find office premises, industrial land space and or warehouse space. We specialize in commercial property rentals and sales, from serviced offices and small spaces to entire floors and buildings.
Trademark and copyright protection
Entrepreneurs completing business formation in benefit from the numerous intellectual property laws. Healy Consultants will assist our Clients with trademark and patent registration. Registering your brand, trademark, and designs is particularly important.
- Healy Consultants offers a comprehensive range of research services including i) industrial or business analysis ii) economic and political overview iii) competitor analysis iv) customer analysis v) regulation analysis vi) market entry strategies vii) business partner matching viii) SWOT analysis ix) financial projections x) location and site evaluation xi) business life cycle analysis;
- A feasibility study helps our Client determine if they should sell their products and services in the targeted country. The feasibility study covers i) business alternatives ii) new opportunities iii) reasons not to proceed iv) what could go wrong. Advantages of a feasibility study include:
- Enhancing the probability of business venture success by identifying business risk early;
- Provides quality information for decision making;
- Provides documentation that the business venture was thoroughly investigated;
- Helps secure funding from lending institutions and other sources.
- If our Clients are satisfied with the outcome of the feasibility study, Healy Consultants will prepare a detailed business plan. A business plan provides a “roadmap” of how the business will be created and developed. The business plan provides the “blueprint” for project implementation.
- Our lawyers advise on a wide range of commercial arrangements required by businesses in their day to day operations taking into account the nature of the business and the commercial and legal risks. Our services range from reviewing standard form agreements to drafting and assisting with the negotiation of complex bespoke commercial arrangements;
- Regulatory advice, strategy and compliance, corporate licensing, and government tendering;
- We have extensive experience of providing advice on all types of commercial agency arrangements such as franchise, distribution, agency and commission arrangements and on the impact of local laws on such arrangements, including advising on the effect of these arrangements being registered with the local authorities.
We have advised both local and international partners on a large number of joint ventures in the region which require a detailed knowledge of the local licensing and regulatory environment.
Mergers and acquisitions
- Healy Consultants boasts more cross border transactional and regional experience than any other regional firm. Transactions handled include cross-border transactions, acquisitions, or disposals of businesses and companies based in the region, mergers, consolidations, joint ventures, and strategic alliances;
- Specifically, our services include i) IPO listing or private placements ii) conducting legal due diligence iii) selecting underwriters iv) advising on laws relating to securities offerings v) secondary offerings vi) drafting the prospectus vii) advising on regulatory strategies and compliance viii) assist funding the acquisition.
Designing and implementing and critically evaluating i) management and financial control systems ii) internal controls iii) policies and procedures iv) accounting, inventory, payroll, costing, budgetary control, and management information systems.
Our expertise which spans all aspects of corporate structuring and restructuring includes i) due diligence on share and asset acquisitions ii) drafting restructuring agreements iii) changes to corporate ownership iv) company turn-around v) design an exit strategy vi) implement internal control systems, policies, and procedures.
Financial management consultancy
The financial management consultancy services offered by Healy Consultants include i) capital budgeting ii) risk analysis of investments iii) financial analysis iv) finance planning v) feasibility studies vi) debt and equity finance vii) working capital management.
Buying a business
- To efficiently and rapidly penetrate the local market, some foreign companies buy a local company to use the brand name already created by a local business owner. It also solves the problem of finding a business partner;
- Before buying a business, Healy Consultants will assist our Client i) study the company’s products and current infrastructure ii) analyze revenues and profitability iii) ascertain growth plans and iv) evaluate company management.
In addition to estimating the selling price of a business, valuation tools are often used by business appraisers to resolve disputes related to estate and gift taxation, divorce litigation, allocate business purchase price among business assets, establish a formula for estimating the value of partners’ ownership interest for buy-sell agreements, and many other business and legal purposes.
Healy Consultants provides debt collection services. The use of a debt collection firm is an excellent way to demonstrate the seriousness of debt default. Customers pay faster when a debt collection firm is employed. On behalf of our Clients, Healy Consultants will communicate with debtors to negotiate repayment plans.
Our recruitment process is accurate, comprehensive, target oriented, and quick. Our services include i) advertising ii) sourcing the right candidate and establishing contact iii) candidate screening, evaluation and scrutiny iv) detailed reference check v) candidate orientation vi) negotiations and hiring assistance vii) post joining follow ups.
Due diligence search on existing companies and persons
Healy Consultants can assist our clients by conducting comprehensive due diligence investigations on existing companies or individuals to provide our clients with reliable information while doing business abroad and increase confidence that all material facts are known and understood.
Business plan drafting
Healy Consultants will be pleased to draft detailed business plans to help our clients visualise their future goals or determine their next option in business growth. Our fee for the same amounts to US$950 for a 10 pages detailed business plan.