Initial Public Offerings – IPOs
Healy Consultants provides clients with a range of Stock Exchange listing services, including assistance with initial public offerings (IPOs). We guide you throughout the regulatory hurdles of an IPO process, from the pre-IPO stage to the final IPO placement in the primary market.
To complete a successful IPO, our services include:
- Listing on major stock exchanges worldwide, including: New York (NYSE), NASDAQ, London, Tokyo,Frankfurt, and Singapore;
- Conduct an pre-IPO readiness assessment;
- Valuation of stock and stock options;
- Tax and legal counsel and IPO compliance;
- Appointment of a financial institution to be sponsor and lead manager;
- Liaise with investment banks (underwriters);
- Building the preliminary file for the Securities and Exchange Commission and investors;
- Determine what type of security to issue;
- Marketing to potential investors;
- Determine the best offering price, by establishing the highest possible value for your company;
- Guidance to appoint reputable public relations firm to maintain investor relations after going public.
Click here to learn more about listing in Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX).